Level3 direct sales rep in SJC area?

  • From: Steve Francis
  • Date: Tue Oct 14 16:55:39 2003

Anyone have a good level3 sales rep in the SJC area they can refer me to?

We currently have a gigabit level3 circuit out of Equinix SJC, but through a reseller, as we were too small for level3 to talk to directly. (We only push about 50Mbps through level3 right now.)
Of course, this means our support goes through the reseller too, and consequently sucks.

So if we cannot get direct level3 support, we won't be renewing that contract. If we can, we want to consider getting it at another site, and possibly using some other services.

So, if anyone has a good level3 contact, please send me their contact info.
Thanks