Frustrating loss of connectivity...FOLLOWUP

  • From: Robert A. Hayden
  • Date: Tue Oct 14 10:58:09 2003

I'd like to take a moment to quickly publicly thank Darryl, Kevin and Roy
from Level 3 that jumped on this issue right away tearing through logs and
historicals and then watching the suspect link and providing me the
debugging information.

In addition, I also was contacted by Todd from Covad and he provided some
suggestions and information we'll be able to use to properly open a case
and get it referred in the correct directions.

THANKS GUYS!

- Robert