RE: Extreme BlackDiamond

  • From: Michel Py
  • Date: Mon Oct 13 14:43:33 2003

> Shazad wrote:
> I did it accidentally BUT quoted him, he literally bounced my
> message as If I had sent it to NANOG. Check your headers and
> you will find out, I never sent that message to NANOG.

Indeed. Although you did screw up by quoting his first private message,
it does appear to me like it was an honest mistake given the contents.

Thereafter, everyone can see the way Randy Bush operates: no balls to
stand behind his comments, the first to use bad words and then the
deception on the mailing list. Welcome to the club.

Michel.