RE: Extreme BlackDiamond

  • From: Shazad - eServers
  • Date: Mon Oct 13 12:12:35 2003

Joel,

If you think this was a sales lead, then you are wrong.
I admit, I have not really used mailing list before and accidentally CC
nanog on the first correspondence, but for him to email me back calling
"xxxx xxx"  (you already know) was not on.

I replied back to his email and DID NOT CC NANOG. So how it got onto the
NANOG list is beyond me or a SERIOUS BUG.
I have verified by checking the email headers that it was not sent to NANOG.

On that note, like I said before I apologise to all those that have had to
read it..

Regards,
Shazad