Re: Extreme BlackDiamond

  • From: Richard A Steenbergen
  • Date: Mon Oct 13 12:07:02 2003

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 04:39:09PM +0100, Shazad - eServers wrote:

> My apologies, There was no need for him to go around calling me a "dumb
> f***".
> I apologies, I didn't realise I had posted his message onto the nanog
> mailing list..

If the shoe fits...

Is it just me, or could nanog really benefit from being moderated, or at
least nanog-post being access controlled? God knows why I've kept skimming
it even after the majority of actual clueful network operators have long
since unsubscribed, but even this is beginning to stretch the limits of my
love for a good Jerry Springer fight.

Or should we all just start chanting:

Susan!
Susan!