Re: RoadRunner now bouncing the mail...

  • From: Alan Sparks
  • Date: Fri Oct 10 17:25:08 2003

Mark Jeftovic said:
> It seems RoadRunner is no longer deferring us or refusing our
> connections... they're BOUNCING everything.

That's what they did to us.  No deferrals, just started 571'ing
everything.  I sent a query to the spamblock mail address, received
autoreply and nothing else.  We finally called them and they claim the
block will be removed today.

> Nice.

Yeah, but which part?  The part where:
1) They didn't respond to the email (yes, sent from unblocked network);
2) They began the blocking without notification or better documentation;
3) They were unable to tell us why they blocked us in the first place.

--
Alan Sparks, Sr. UNIX Administrator     [email protected]
Quris, Inc.                             (720) 836-2058