Re: contact at yahoo mail? (they think we're an open relay :< )

  • From: Damian Gerow
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 22:38:30 2003

Thus spake Kee Hinckley ([email protected]) [09/10/03 22:30]:
> I have seen yahoo block based on excessive mail sent to non-existent
> addresses.  If you are bouncing mail with a return-path set to yahoo,
> that can be a problem.

Out of curiousity, can those who have had their mail blocked by Yahoo!
report back on their abuse complaints lately?  What I'm looking for is
either an increased volume of complaints, or a certain volume of complaints
that the end user has seemingly been infected by a trojan of some sort.

Please keep replies off-list.