RE: contact at yahoo mail? (they think we're an open relay :< )

  • From: Mark Jeftovic
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 18:42:31 2003

Its a very confusing page to read, we are listed as 127.0.0.2 and
that is NERD-CA.

The other entries like:

 ARIXDICTSTALE Sender has a history of dictionary spamming:
stale.dict.rbl.arix.com -> 127.0.0.1

I think indicate what that RBL is for and what the value indicates,
we are NOT in there:

host smtp.easydns.comstale.dict.rbl.arix.com

and the txt record looks like a wildcard for all of the lists.

In fact, several of the people who emailed me off list saying
"you're in no-more-funn" were ALSO listed in "no-more-funn"
in the same manner.

So that, combined with the number of "same here" posts wrt yahoo
lead me to believe that that's not the reason.

-mark

--
Mark Jeftovic <[email protected]>
Co-founder, easyDNS Technologies Inc.