Re: Finding clue at comcast.net

  • From: Sirius F. Crackhoe
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 13:07:13 2003

-----Original Message-----
From: Sirius F. Crackhoe [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 12:37 PM
To: 'Howard C. Berkowitz'

Comcast's Technical and Customer Support is outsourced to EDS and is based
in the EDS call center in Hallifax. I believe they were also taking calls in
the Winchester, KY call center, which was an old MCI/WorldCom Outsourced
Call Center that they sold to EDS a few years back.

They are setup the same as MSN, WebTV and RoadRunner. I used to do
implementations for WorldCom's outsourced call centers and call tell you for
sure, they have no access to the NOC or their staff. They are merely paid
phone operators. :)

Sirius