Re: BGP and OSPF

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Oct 09 11:06:33 2003

By definition, R0 should run BGP, or, R1-4 should be meshed and exchange
BGP with each other. If R1-4 are meshed, then, it doesn't completely matter
which of R1-4 R0 defaults to, they will handle it from there. If they are
not properly meshed, then, it gets messy, but, the protocol spec. says as
much.

Owen