Re: More news coverage

  • From: just me
  • Date: Wed Oct 08 21:29:25 2003

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003, Paul G wrote:

  they could try to get some legitimate traffic as , say, google or yahoo do
  by providing a valuable service. if it is as valuable as they claim, users
  will keep coming back.

  pg

Apparently even Verisign doesn't think it's a very valuable or
legitimate service- they pulled the plug yesterday, at around 13:00
PST.

http://mrtg.snark.net/http-time/

It's a shame, they finally got their page load times down to the
sub-ten-second range, too.

gg verisign!
matto

[email protected]<darwin><
   Flowers on the razor wire/I know you're here/We are few/And far
   between/I was thinking about her skin/Love is a many splintered
   thing/Don't be afraid now/Just walk on in. #include <disclaim.h>