Re: Verisign's public opinion play

  • From: Kee Hinckley
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 15:44:57 2003

At 10:00 AM -0700 10/7/03, Owen DeLong wrote:
development, but, I think whatever comes out should be brought back here
for review before being launched at the press as a statement of community
position.  I think it should also be taken to other similar lists and
The recently posted "LINX Letter to ICANN regarding Verisign" was an excellent example of the kind of thing that might be done.
--
Kee Hinckley
http://www.messagefire.com/ Next Generation Spam Defense

everyone else's.