New virus

  • From: Andrew Fried
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 08:20:26 2003

I just received an email proporting to be from Symantec that contained an anti-virus signature update. The message originated in the Netherlands. The attachment has been submitted to Symantec and FortiNet for review, however, I thought the community might want a heads up since I do not know the degree to which this has been distributed. The full content of the message I received is below: