Re: sitefinder technical discussions

  • From: Michael.Dillon
  • Date: Tue Oct 07 05:13:47 2003

>Having been involved in the community internet for as long as I have, I
>want to wretch. I'd think Mark would be one of those, as well.

Whether he does or doesn't want to retch,
Mark does need a job and he happens to have
one currently at Verisign as do a number of
other skilled technical people. Things would
be different if people on this list would actively
recruit these Verisign technical people and
hire them away, but does anyone really care
enough to put their money where there mouth
is?

It wouldn't be the first time that a company
was gutted by hiring away its brightest and
best.

--Michael Dillon