Re: Removal of wildcard A records from .com and .net zones

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Sun Oct 05 20:31:45 2003

Heres an interesting question Matt, maybe you can provide me with a
worthwhile answer.

Last night, I finally got around to registering a .org domain for my use.
It took only 20 minutes from the time which I registered it, gave it my DNS
servers, and paid for it, to when it was resolveable everywhere in the
world.  Thats *20* minutes.

Why does it take NetSol 24/48/72 hours to do the same thing?

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511