Re: Internet privacy

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Fri Oct 03 19:28:57 2003

OK... I'll correct the phone number. However, I will note that the address
and email address are both valid contact information, and, you could easily
have sent this in private email had your intent been to avoid further
off-topic discussion.

Owen

--On Friday, October 3, 2003 13:05 -0400 "Booth, Michael (ENG)" <[email protected]> wrote:

> What valid reason would you have for getting in contact with a domain
> owner, if they've unlisted themselves and don't want to be contacted?

What valid reason is there for allowing a domain owner to be unlisted and
uncontactable.  If you want to remain anonymous, then you don't need a
domain.
Hi Owen.  I tried contacting you via telephone to discuss this issue
further, as not to further engage in off-topic chatter here, but I was
unable to, as DELONG.COM is registered a beeper that has been
disconnected.  Do you have a current phone number I can reach you at?

Glass houses, stones?

Michael