RE: VeriSign Capitulates

  • From: Allen McRay
  • Date: Fri Oct 03 16:46:36 2003

Outside of one other person on this list, I know no one else personally, so
where do they come up with the "close-knit" stuff?  I thought that most of
the traffic I have monitored, re: this topic, has come from a very diverse
and rather large group of people from all around the world who have been
trying to say is that what VeriSign has done has caused problems in their
area of expertise, in their businesses, and for the public in general.  Also
seen a lot of proof posted along with the comments.....

I might also mention, I understand the technology "underpinning" the
internet.... it's the attempted abuse of power by individuals and
organizations like VeriSign that I can't go along with....

Allen