Re: Internet privacy

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Thu Oct 02 16:56:23 2003

Personally, I think having to present your real identity for a domain
name is a legitimate requirement. For small (/29 or smaller) IP allocations,
I have no problem with the upstream provider taking responsibility.
For domains and larger netblocks, I think the individual should be
accountable, identifiable, and, contactable.

Owen