Re: Internet privacy

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 22:42:27 2003

Sue,
I know it's short notice, but, can we try and get someone from
ICANN to explain at Chicago why they haven't pulled Verisign's contracts
for malfeasance? Further, can we get someone from Verisign to explain
how Verisign plans to correct these actions and stop taking unilateral
destructive actions with the public trust?

This has real operational impact, and, it certainly needs more
coordination that Verisign has so far been willing to apply.

Thanks,

Owen