Re: Massive sprintlink problems?

  • From: Michael Loftis
  • Date: Wed Oct 01 15:08:47 2003

According to speakeasy system status page (my DSL provider at the other end there)... It seems though it's rather more widespread than what this notice makes it out to be.

09/26/03 02:18:07 PM Seattle POP Packet Loss

Region : Seattle
E.T.A. : (none)
Services Affected : Some broadband services

We are presently seeing packet loss on one of our Seattle POP�s backhaul circuits caused by an unexpected increase in traffic caused by Internet worms. We will be fully upgrading this POP within the next few months and are presently investigating interim solutions to these packet loss issues.

--
GPG/PGP --> 0xE736BD7E 5144 6A2D 977A 6651 DFBE 1462 E351 88B9 E736 BD7E