Re: Annoying dynamic DNS updates (was Re: someone from attbi pleasecontact me ...)

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Mon Sep 29 12:27:31 2003

I think the solution is for those DNS operators affected who have not
signed an EULA for the system that is hammering their DNS to sue Micr0$0ft
for the costs incurred in dealing with the issue. Making Micr0$0ft
play legal whack-a-mole may be the only strategy with a chance of success
here.

(I recommend small claims so that worst case, your down side is minimal).

Owen