Re: AOL Proxy Servers not connecting via https

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Thu Sep 25 14:34:16 2003

Last time I checked, SSL connections do not get proxied through the AOL
caching servers.

They go directly from the client.

172.151.135.3 is not an AOL proxy server, it is an end user IP address that
a AOL user gets when they dial in.

cache-rf03.proxy.aol.com is an AOL proxy.

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511