RE: Re[2]: williams spamhaus blacklist

  • From: netadm
  • Date: Thu Sep 25 09:04:58 2003

>> That describes the escalation procedure of SPEWS, but is not at all
>> accurate for the SBL, we do not expand listings sideways into
>> customer space or block whole ISPs [*].

Mr. Linford's Spamhaus has recently blocked our entire ISP because of 2
entities on our network we are working to terminate (it is a bit more
complicated than simply pulling the plug).

In addition, we have recently requested removal of listings once we have
terminated the customer in question, but received no response.

We can vouch for the fact that www.spamhaus.org blocks far more than
just sources of UCE. In our case, it is our entire network.