manure distribution

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 18:37:42 2003

To put some semi-new information of the looping spam discussion;

Here is a breakdown of the junk that took the priviledge of not arriving
to my inbox but taking a detour to the spam/virus trap in the last few weeks:
| count| Country| asnumber | asdescription |
| 156 | IT | 3269 | TELECOM ITALIA |
| 129 | US | 3561 | Cable & Wireless |
| 89 | NL | 8737 | Planet Technologies BV |
| 74 | UK | 2856 | BTnet UK Regional network |
| 62 | UK | 5089 | NTL Group Limited |
| 53 | US | 3356 | Level 3 Communications |
| 53 | FR | 3215 | France Telecom Transpac |
| 38 | BE | 5432 | SKYNETBE-AS |
| 33 | UK | 5462 | Telewest Broadband |

The suggestion I would make that if you are considering applying filters to block large
geographical areas, here is a handy list to start from the top: 1/2 :-)
|count| country|
| 1813 | US |
| 362 | CA |
| 275 | IT |