RE: Another DNS blacklist is taken down

  • From: Joel Perez
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 13:54:12 2003

Great,
Just Great. Wasn't there a post a while back that listed what providers
are SPAM friendly? My fingers are getting tired trying to create ACL's
lists to block ranges of IP's without compromising my service. I wish
the power's up above would buy the right software to try and curb the
SPAM but that is not to be according to them.

So back to my ACL's I go!

Joel Perez <[email protected]>  | IP Engineer
http://www.ntera.net/                 | Ntera
305.914.3412