419 with a twist

  • From: Stephen J. Wilcox
  • Date: Wed Sep 24 09:12:28 2003

for amusement thought the list might like to see my latest 419 email with not a
single african government official in sight. amused us all here anyhow, not seen
anything like this before!

the netblock is a nameless nigerian ISP

inetnum:      81.199.82.0 - 81.199.83.255
netname:      CIDR-COMMUNICATION-01
descr:        Internet service provider
country:      NG