Re: VeriSign SMTP reject server updated

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Sun Sep 21 09:16:54 2003

neal rauhauser wrote:

Rather than bashing someone who is doing something positive we should
see if we can paypal him $$$ for a box of tacks so he can mine the
chairs of the tack head marketing weasels who decided this would be a
good idea ...

Could we convince Washington that this is an operation of the axis of evil and they
should send appropriate forces to remove the dictator(s) and liberate the .com and .net
domain spaces to the people with freely elected governing body looking after them
in the future?

Pete