Re: VeriSign SMTP reject server updated

  • From: Avleen Vig
  • Date: Sun Sep 21 01:06:36 2003

On Sat, Sep 20, 2003 at 06:06:06PM -0500, David A. Ulevitch wrote:
> There are plenty of hardworking people at good companies who get crap on
> NANOG all the time, why don't we save our relief for them.  Tight job
> market or not, everyone has a choice of where they work.  He's made a poor
> choice.

I think now would be an appropriate time for you to wake up and smell
pretty things with pollen in them.

The job market does still suck. Not just in North American, but in most
of Europe too.
And it seeks that whereas a year or two ago people with great skillsets
(ie, which who were worth hiring even in a hiring freeze) are now also
having hard times finding a job.
I really don't think it's a "choice" to work for a good or bad employer
at the moment.