Appreciation for Bind patches

  • From: Andrew Fried
  • Date: Sat Sep 20 19:25:33 2003

I have been following the various threads relating to Verisign and wanted to make one comment that I feel has been missing. Simply put, I would like to publicly express my appreciation to Mr. Vixie for taking the time to add the "root-delegation-only" patch for Bind. I'm fairly new to NANOG, but I'm sure that others beside myself also feel a thank you is appropriate.

Andrew Fried, Senior Special Agent
United States Department of the Treasury
Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration
Strategic Enforcement Division
5000 Ellin Road, Room C8-100
Lanham, MD 20706

202-283-5915 Office