Re: VeriSign SMTP reject server updated

  • From: David A. Ulevitch
  • Date: Sat Sep 20 19:12:45 2003

<quote who="bert hubert">
> Please don't try to force the benevolent techie into making further policy
> statements - I think Matt is doing us enough of a favour already by
> keeping
> us into the loop to the extent he can. Don't try to bait him.

Bert,

Matt works for (at clearly a high enough level to make technical
recommendations) a dishonest and unethical company -- please don't try to
defend his choice of employer.

There are plenty of hardworking people at good companies who get crap on
NANOG all the time, why don't we save our relief for them.  Tight job
market or not, everyone has a choice of where they work.  He's made a poor
choice.

-davidu

  David A. Ulevitch
  Washington University in St. Louis