RE: Providers removing blocks on port 135?

  • From: Owen DeLong
  • Date: Fri Sep 19 13:28:49 2003

OK... Obviously, you need to do what you need to do to keep things
running. However, that should be a temporary crisis response. If your
equipment is getting DOS'd for more than a few months, we need to find
a way to fix a bigger problem. Permanently breaking some service (regardless
of what we think of it. Personally, I'll be glad to see M$ go down in flames)
is _NOT_ the correct answer.

Owen