RE: ICANN - Formal Complaint re Verisign

  • From: Matthew Zito
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 12:33:17 2003

As someone who has dealt extensively with GeoTrust, I can assure you, they
are not owned by Verisign.  They're a totally separate company that has the
old equifax root cert.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matthew Zito
GridApp Systems

If GeoTrust is Verisign, why do they make a big deal out of competing with
Verisign?

http://www.geotrust.com/resources/market_share/index.htm

John