yo' grammar so funny (was Re: DNS anycast considered harmful)

  • From: Todd Vierling
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 11:33:04 2003

On Thu, 18 Sep 2003, Todd Vierling wrote:

: The problem with UltraDNS, the point which many on this people are missing,

: So I try to look up domains in .ORG, and all its the "servers" fail because

Heh.

Sorry about the horrible lapse of grammar in the post above.  I was writing
it on a train, and apparently my normal attention to spelling and grammar
detail failed me.  I hope everyone could read through the thinkos.  8-)

I now return you to your regularly scheduled mailing list entertainment.

--
-- Todd Vierling <[email protected]> <[email protected]>