Re: Virus uptick?

  • From: William Warren
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 10:47:33 2003

I have noticed suddenly my virus filter catching more of those exact same messages here in the last 24 hours.

David Lesher wrote:

I'm suddenly getting 3-4x the "M$ patch" and "bounced mail"
virus attacks as compared to 2-3 days ago.

Is this perhaps a result of VeriSlime's actions?
[Note I'm talking raw volume at my accounts; so it's not the
result of local filtering breaking.]

--
May God Bless you and everything you touch.

My "foundation" verse:
Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.