Re: .ORG problems this evening

  • From: Rodney Joffe
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 08:47:39 2003

Todd Vierling wrote:

> Yes, it is firewalled.  I was pointing out that the route is the same for
> tld1 and tld2 for me, all the way up to the firewall.

Please post traceroutes from your location, as well as from the two
locations in different parts of the USA (You said earlier: "I
tracerouted to both IPs from two different locations in the USA; both
took the same route before hitting !H from an ultradns.com rDNS machine.
")

Then please post the results of sho ip bgp 204.74.112.1 and sho ip bgp
204.74.113.1 from your location.

Thanks
--
Rodney Joffe