Re: Worst design decisions?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 08:44:10 2003

Frank wrote:

the orginal GSR blanks came without handles. They were also put in tight
as ***. For days after, your fingers would have the imprints of the
little screws on them. I once use my socks to protect my fingers when I
was pulling them out.

Some Cisco gear also arrived with the flash cards hammered in, because the manufacturing
people seeminly had issues getting the flash card inserted properly, effectively destroying
the connectors and the card in process.

Though this does not compete with airport / cargo handling forklift accomplishments.

Pete