Re: public resolver (was: bind patch? (Re: What *are* they smoking?))

  • From: Iljitsch van Beijnum
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 06:57:41 2003

On woensdag, sep 17, 2003, at 19:32 Europe/Amsterdam, Paul Vixie wrote:

Just when I thought I had a DNS server I could point my IPv6-only hosts
to...

that's the purpose of the f.6to4-servers.net server, and if it's not working for you then please send "dig" results and we'll check it out. (not "host", and probably not to "nanog".)
It wouldn't talk to me or some others who were helpful enough to send me dig output yesterday. Works fine now, though.