Re: Worst design decisions?

  • From: Petri Helenius
  • Date: Thu Sep 18 04:31:56 2003

Matt wrote:

Hello all,

Was doing some upgrades on a UBR7246 (to a VXR), and I got to thinking about short sighted design considerations. I was curious if any of you had some pet peeves from a design perspective to rant about. I'll start with a couple.

I've got a couple others in my head from 3Com and a couple of others, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. So, what do you think?

Maybe they are designed that way to make the inner workings less noticeable?

Pete