Re: Route failures to behosting.com

  • From: Brian Bruns
  • Date: Wed Sep 17 21:33:16 2003

Hello,

Attempts to access behosting.com were successful from several different
locations, which included ameritech and sprint.  I'm not going to include
traceroutes here (if you would like them, I can email them to you
privately).   What ISPs are you using to try and get to them?

Brian Bruns
Open Solutions For A Closed World / Anti-Spam Resources
http://www.2mbit.com
ICQ: 8077511