Re: ICANN - Formal Complaint re Verisign

  • From: Rachael Treu
  • Date: Wed Sep 17 19:46:29 2003

So...what, if anything, has been heard along the lines
of feedback/defense/repartee/retort/explanation/spin
doctoring/screams of terror from Verisign under the
crushing weight of this solid ochlocratic beatdown?

Given the below, was wondering if anyone, conversely,
has heard any ardent professions on Verisign's part of
commercial or vendor agnosticism or assurances of this
being "for our own good?"

(Aside from the "Terms of Use" rhetoric on the sitefinder
page, that is...)

Honesty is the best policy, but insanity tends to be a
better defense.  (Not sure where commercial motivation
falls in that regard...)

--ra

--
K. Rachael Treu, CISSP     rara at navigo dot com
..sic itur ad nauseum..