Re: Verisign brain damage and DNSSec.....Was:Re: What *are* theysmoking?

  • From: Jack Bates
  • Date: Tue Sep 16 14:45:35 2003

[email protected] wrote:
How frikking many hacks will we need to BIND9 to work around this braindamage?
One to stuff back in the NXDomain if the A record points there, another to
do something with make-believe DNSsec from them..... What's next?
You mean that you don't like it when the Authority the community places its trust in abuses that power? heh. Go figure. I hope they are sued out of existance. At the least, ICANN needs to do its job. I have a severe issue with changes being made that cause a lot of damage.

-Jack