Re: What *are* they smoking?

  • From: Marius Strom
  • Date: Tue Sep 16 11:40:01 2003

Just noticed this: verisign is redirecting queries for dorkslayers.com's
old RBL, even though dorkslayers.com is a registered and active domain.
It just has no name servers.

So it seems they're doing this to billing-active domains as well.

--
Marius Strom           | Always carry a short length of fibre-optic cable.