Re: What *are* they smoking?

  • From: David Lesher
  • Date: Mon Sep 15 23:25:35 2003

> I abandoned them a long time ago, but the big question is, how
> can we get rid of them as root servers operators?  Sounds like
> time to push for more independent servers, and a truly separate
> company to handle the root server portion of .com/.net.  They
> could still exist as a registrar, but with these kind of business
> practices, how long?  Probably not very, so I'd expect them to
> fight it tooth and nail.

Point out to Herr Ashcroft that they are "supporting pron" by
selling domain names.

Or have pictures of their lobbyist passing out money to
GOP HillCritters.

Failing that, rotsaruck. They have the money to spread around.

Hmm, here's an idea -- can we play them off against the $cientology
Cult somehow? That would be a good T-Rex vs Raptor fight to watch!

--
A host is a host from coast to [email protected]