Re: Cisco introduced 'warm' reload...

  • From: Rodney Dunn
  • Date: Sat Sep 13 19:05:49 2003

Michel,

Thanks for pointing that out.  I'll have it removed
from the CLI for any platforms where it's not supported.

The currently supported platforms are:

3660 and 3745 in 12.3(2)T
7200 in 12.2(18)S

I'll also check on future platform implementations and let
you know.  While at first the feature seems platform
independent it turns out there are some platform dependencies.

Thanks,
Rodney