Re: Cisco introduced 'warm' reload...

  • From: Rodney Dunn
  • Date: Sat Sep 13 10:36:38 2003

Pascal,

Timo asked the same thing.  I'm setting up a 3745 and
a 3660 in the lab to test it on.  In the Release notes
there is a link to Feature Navigator (FN) that will
display the platform support for a feature.

http://tools.cisco.com/ITDIT/CFN/jsp/index.jsp

Currently that shows only 3745 and 3660 support.

I'm not sure exactly why that is but I will check
and let you know.

Also, I'll try to get the Release Notes more clear
about how to check for the hardware support especially
when it appears to be a platform independent feature.

Rodney