New prefix

  • From: Stefan Baltus
  • Date: Fri Sep 12 10:58:40 2003

Collegues,

We've just been allocated a new RIPE block in the 82/8 range.
This block has only been removed from the bogon list since
november last year.

It has been advertised from our AS a couple of hours now, but
I still lack reachability through some networks.

I can be wrong, but do some networks still filter on this
range? It looks like either a bogonfilter, or a specific
AS/prefix filter, but that seems a bit unlikely.

Regards,

Stefan

--
Stefan Baltus <[email protected]>        XB Networks B.V.
Manager Engineering                         Televisieweg 2