Re: TnT ethernet card fix?

  • From: Andy Johnson
  • Date: Wed Sep 10 16:53:44 2003

    Running TAOS 9.0.9 on the 4ether2 cards with iproute-cache-enable = no
has eliminated all of our problems. No significant impact on the customers
connected to it. Older versions (TAOS 7.2.3) with route-cache disabled also
seem to run smoothly (also w/ 4ether2 cards). Although, given Lucent's track
record of support with the TNT's and other products, Geo's suggestion
probably isn't half bad..

-Andy