SoBig volume way down

  • From: up
  • Date: Wed Sep 10 14:05:18 2003

the volume of SoBig virii hitting our mail server had gotten so big that I
had to have a cron job delete the quarantine every hour.  We were
averaging about 400 of them per hour until around midnight last night,
where the volume went to and remains about 1/10th of that.  Did this thing
expire (in which case, roughly 10% of all infected machines have
misconfigured clocks, assuming the exp date was in UDT), or did something
else happen?  Just curious...

[email protected]							    http://3.am