Cisco ONS 15454 Password Recovery

  • From: Matthew Crocker
  • Date: Mon Sep 08 23:06:55 2003

Dear List,

I know this isn't the correct forum and for that I apologize. I have been searching Ciscos website for the past 5 hours with no luck. I need to know how I can gain access to a Cisco ONS 15454 with TCC+ running 2.2.1 software rev. If anyone knows how to accomplish this please e-mail me off list. I have physical access to the unit, I can access it via Telnet, TL1 or CTC (web). The Node isn't in service now so I can power cycle it if needed. I need to get this into service tomorrow and I have exhausted all of my ideas on where to look for the information.

Ideally I would like to reset the CISCO15 password to the default ('') without deleting the database.

Thanks

-Matt