FW: Important changes to the .org tld today.

  • From: Bruce Beckwith
  • Date: Fri Sep 05 12:44:26 2003

PIR was scheduled to announce to the NANOG list today, the relevant
technical details that have already been noted by the UltraDNS note
below.

PIR would like to assure the community that we have worked very closely
with VeriSign and IANA, and appreciate all of the support both have and
continue to offer in this transition.

Given the considerable planning and efforts involved in this transition,
we do not expect any significant impacts to the community.

Regards,

Bruce

Bruce W. Beckwith
VP, Operations